Here are 9 reasons why you should drink
Castle Rock Water.
1. The Source of our WaterOur water is sourced from Mount Shasta, one of the continent’s highest peaks at 14,162 feet.
2. Natural FiltrationIt takes at least 100 years for the water to filter through layers of granite, gem infused rock, gold, and green jade.
3. No Artificial NutrientsOur water contains naturally occurring minerals and trace elements; no added artificial nutrients.
4. Never TouchedFrom glacier to glass, our water goes completely untouched by human hands to ensure a quality product.
5. Balanced pH WaterOur water is naturally alkaline and has a clean, crisp and refreshing taste.
6. Naturally StructuredOur water, unlike our competitors, contains naturally structured living water, the way nature intended it to be.
7. Eco-Friendly ContainersWe bottle our water in recycled glass bottles to protect the environment and ensure the best quality and taste.
8. Guaranteed QualityWe are FDA, California Spring Water, Kosher, and Fair for Life certified and approved.
9. Socially ResponsibleLastly, we pay a fair price for our water and donate back to stimulate our local community.
DID YOU NEED TO SEE ONE MORE REASON?
Our Commmitment to You
Just like the crystal clear water bottled from the springs of Mount Shasta at the turn of the 19th century, the Castle Rock Water Company remains committed in offering the same sourced water today in environmentally- friendly glass packaging. This award-winning premium spring water attracts thousands of tourists visiting the Mt. Shasta region.
Sustainable Growing Glaciers
In 2002, scientists conducted a detailed survey of Mt. Shasta’s glaciers, examining their growth over the period 1951 to 2002. They discovered that two of the glaciers nearly doubled during this time period, another increased by 50% and two more increased by 33%. One of the expanding glaciers, named Whitney Glacier, is situated on Shasta’s northwest face and measures 2 miles long and 126 feet deep. It is the longest and the only valley glacier in California.